This Greek Seasoning Blend is a delightful mixture of various herbs and spices that enhance the flavor of your dishes.
Making your own Greek seasoning blend allows you to control the flavor profile and ensure that it is free of additives or preservatives and you control the salt and sugar! Plus, all of the ingredients in this homemade blend are pantry staples that you probably already have on hand.
In just minutes, you'll have an aromatic herb and spice mix that can help elevate any dish with a bright Mediterranean flavor! So why not whip up a batch of this beautiful seasoning blend today and add some Mediterranean flair to your cooking?
Ways to use your Greek Seasoning Blend
This seasoning is a versatile blend; you can use it in various recipes to add extra flavor to your dishes. So whether you want to add flavor to your vegetables or spice up your meat dishes, this blend can give your cooking a Mediterranean twist.
- Mix it with olive oil to make a marinade for chicken, fish, pork, or lamb.
- Sprinkle it over roasted potatoes, or sprinkle it over roasted veg (it is fantastic with cauliflower!)
- Mix it with some chopped nuts or seeds and use it as a topping for hummus.
- Mix it with extra virgin olive oil and dip it with warm pita bread.
- Add it to your salad dressings.
If you make this Greek Pork Tenderloin, don't forget to come back and comment. You can also tag me on social media.
Any questions about the recipe? Use the comments section below.
Get the Recipe
Greek Seasoning Blend
- 2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon dried marjoram or double your oregano
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix everything together well and store in an airtight jar.
- For a smoother texture, you can purée all ingredients for 30-45 seconds in a food processor or use a spice grinder.
Nutrition is per serving