Rich and creamy strawberry frozen yogurt with just a hint of mint. This is the best snack!!! And made in under 2 minutes!
I wrote a post about frozen yogurt with a nice long list of some of my favourite flavour combinations!
But this strawberry and mint combo is Mr 9's favourite! The mint is purely optional and you really only want to add a couple of smallish leaves. You want the flavour to tease your tastebuds, rather than make you feel like you are eating strawberry frozen yoghurt straight after brushing your teeth. YUCK!
Also find me on:
Let's share the food love and make the world a tastier place 🙂
Strawberry and Mint Frozen Yoghurt
- 225 g /8oz frozen strawberries
- 225 g /8oz 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (see notes)
- 2 mint leaves (optional)
- Add the frozen strawberries, yoghurt, sweetener and mint (if using) to the food processor.
- Blend on high for a minute.
- Scoop out the yoghurt and serve immediately.
- Or tip into a freezable container and keep in the freezer until needed.
If you love food why not subscribe to my newsletter, I will drop you an email every now and then, just to say hi and send you a couple of recipes I think you might love. It isn't everyday! I am not that organised. Usually it is once a week (ish). And as a thank you I will send you my soup cookbook FREE. Full of my fav soups!
Subscribe today 🙂
Signup and get my FREE soup cookbook.