This Goats cheese butter is perfect for adding a slightly salty and rich edge to your dish. Simple to make and super creamy!
This is a solitary treat for me! As in our house no one else like goats cheese!!! After I made this log, I passed it to Mr 9’s teacher. Hopefully her and her husband enjoy the deliciously rich butter, that works with steak, chicken, potatoes, or roasted pumpkin! Actually it works spread on toast….Yes I am speaking from experience this time. #Sorrynotsorry 😉
p.s this time around my goats cheese packet was 115g, I used it all….I mean you can never have too much cheese!!!
If you are loving this Goats Cheese and Chive Butter, then why not check out my Compound Butter Recipe collection! So many ideas for melting into meals!
Goats Cheese and Chive Butter
- 125 g /1/2 cup/1 stick butter at room temperature
- 100 g fresh soft goat cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Place all the ingredients into the food processor and give it a good blitz.
- Use a spatula to push the sides down and pulse blitz until you have a well combined butter.
- Lay a large strip of cling film out on the bench , spoon the butter into a rough log onto the long edge of the cling film. (It will take up the centre 3rd of the the cling film. Carefully roll the cling film around the butter, then pinch the ends together and keep rolling it tight until you have a nice tight log.
- Tie a quick knot in the ends of the cling film and store it in the fridge.