Yes, bacon, maple and butter!!! This is an addictive butter that works on anything and everything!!!
Great on steak, melted over mashed potatoes or spread on toast. You could even melt this onto your pancakes!!!!
Just get a batch whipped up and add it to everything!!! You will thank me. (Well your skinny jeans might not!!! But your taste buds will!!!! 😉
If you are loving this Bacon and Maple Butter, then why not check out my Compound Butter Recipe collection! I have filled it with so much buttery goodness!!!!
Get the Recipe
Bacon and Maple Butter
- 3 rashers bacon
- 125 g /1/2 cup/1 stick butter
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook until crisp.
- Remove from the pan and allow to cook on a piece of kitchen paper.
- Put the bacon into the food processor and give it a good blitz.
- Use a spatula to push the sides down, add the butter and maple syrup and pulse blitz until you have a well combined butter.
- Lay a large strip of cling film out on the bench , spoon the butter into a rough log onto the long edge of the cling film. (It will take up the centre 3rd of the the cling film.
- Carefully roll the cling film around the butter, then pinch the ends together and keep rolling it tight until you have a nice tight log.
- Tie a quick knot in the ends of the cling film and store it in the fridge.
Nutrition is per serving