Hot and spicy chicken, gooey stringy cheese and soft chewy pizza bread. These Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites with Blue Cheese Dip are addictive and the perfect finger food.
This week the #SundaySupper team are celebrating September and the start of Football Season!
We all know I love finger food!!! So it is a perfect topic for me. Sadly I had a photo nightmare with these Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites with blue cheese dip.
Everything is just off with them, but I needed to share my them as I didn’t want to sit out of one of my favourite #SundaySupper topics!!!
I use my own homemade pizza dough for these. You can get the recipe here. The post really needs an update!!! Really it has been a bit of a pizza nightmare!!!!
The good news is we LOVE these Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites!!! I make them all the time so next time I will get some better photos. I have a video at the end of recipe. Hopefully that will make up for the sad lack of photos!
Below the recipe you can find all the offerings form the other food bloggers in the #SundaySupper group. Have a good old nosy about as there are some yummy offerings this week.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites with Blue Cheese Dip #SundaySupper
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp granular garlic
- 1/4 cup spring onion/green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 lb pizza dough, Get the recipe here. (700g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Blue Cheese Dip
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 220ºC/425ºF.
- Add the chicken, melted butter, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, granular garlic, green onion, and mozzarella together in a bowl.
- mix together and set to one side.
- Pull off a golf ball sized piece of dough and flatten it gently.
- Add a heaped teaspoon of the chicken mixture to the dough and pinch it together to create a ball.
- Place on a lined baking tray.
- Brush the top of each bite with a little olive oil and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
Whilst the bites are cooking make the dip.
- Gently heat the sour cream in the microwave. You want it warm but not boiling.
- Add the blue cheese and stir well until melted and combined.
- Serve with a garnish of chopped green onion/parsley.
Football Party Finger Food #SundaySupper
Finger-licking Football Party Finger Food
- Apple Kielbasa Stack by The Freshman Cook
- Asian Style Chicken Lettuce Wraps by What Smells So Good?
- Bacon Wrapped Pickle Spears by Our Good Life
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites with Blue Cheese Dip by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Candied Bacon Wrapped Lil’ Smokies by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Copycat Hooter’s Fried Pickles by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Easy Pesto Palmiers by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- French Onion Dip by Pies and Plots
- Gluten Free Jamaican Beef Patties by Crickets Confections
Flavorful Football Party Finger Food
- Grilled Jalapeno Poppers by Simple and Savory
- Mini Spinach Calzones by Jonesin For Taste
- Peanut Butter-Stuffed Chocolate Cookies by Books n Cooks
- Pigs In A Blanket by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Popcorn Chicken 3 Ways by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sausage Rolls by Caroline’s Cooking
- Smokey Spiced Nuts by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Tortilla-Crusted Chicken Fingers with Salsa-Ranch Dipping Sauce by The Weekend Gourmet
- Totchos by Palatable Pastime
- How to Make Potato Skins by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.