Non-alcoholic Eye of Newt Punch
This Non-alcoholic Eye of Newt Punch is perfect for a kids Halloween party. It mixes apple juice and mango juice with the tropical tastes of passionfruit and lychee. Easy to make for a crowd and just creepy enough to please the kids. Plus being nonalcoholic you can serve it to your designated drivers or those adult guest who don't drink alcohol.
Use the options below to toggle between cups and grams (if relevant)
- 2 cups apple cider - see note 1
- 2 cups mango nectar/juice
- 1/2 cup passionfruit pulp/juice - see note 2
- 1 cup drained tinned lychees
- 2 cups lemonade
Combine the apple and mango juice together in a large jug.
Add in the passion fruit and tinned lychees.
Stir well, then carefully pour in the lemonade.
To Make ahead
Complete steps 1&2 and refrigerate until needed.
Add the lemonade just before you serve.
- For non-US readers apple cider is similar to cloudy apple juice. It is not the same as the alcoholic cider sold in UK and AU.
You can substitute in pure apple juice.
- Either juice from a can/carton or you can scoop the seeds and juice from fresh passionfruit.
Calories: 78kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 114mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 365IU | Vitamin C: 23.9mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.3mg