Haunted Graveyard Halloween Cocktail
For a simple bourbon based cocktail, why not try this Haunted Graveyard Halloween Cocktail. It is perfect for a fall or halloween party as it combines, bourbon and maple for a warm you up drink. Plus the creepy smoking rosemary adds a bit of spooky fun to your drink. Everyone loves a bit of theatre and this maple, bourbon and orange cocktail is sure to impress.
Use the options below to toggle between cups and grams (if relevant)
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 orange slices
- 4-6 splashes bitters - see note 1
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 cup ice
- large ice cubes
- 2 sprigs rosemary - see note 2
Pour the bourbon and maple syrup into a cocktail shaker. Add the ice, orange slices and sprig of rosemary.
Shake well for at least 30 seconds.
- To enhance the maple and bourbon pick a bitters from this list.
- orange bitters
- grapefruit bitters
- rosemary bitters
- smoke bitters
- or experiment with some new combinations.
- If the smoking rosemary isn't your thing, you can either garnish the cocktail with an orange slice or curl of zest. Or use the rosemary but don't set it on fire.
- The fresher your rosemary the less likely it is to just set on fire and the more likely it is to just smoke.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 167mg | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 13.9mg | Calcium: 69mg