Haunted Graveyard Halloween Cocktail
For a simple bourbon based cocktail, why not try this Haunted Graveyard Halloween Cocktail. It is perfect for a fall or halloween party as it combines, bourbon and maple for a warm you up drink. Plus the creepy smoking rosemary adds a bit of spooky fun to your drink. Everyone loves a bit of theatre and this maple, bourbon and orange cocktail is sure to impress.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Use the options below to toggle between cups and grams (if relevant)
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 orange slices
- 4-6 splashes bitters - see note 1
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 cup ice
- large ice cubes
- 2 sprigs rosemary - see note 2
Pour the bourbon and maple syrup into a cocktail shaker. Add the ice, orange slices and sprig of rosemary.
Shake well for at least 30 seconds.
- To enhance the maple and bourbon pick a bitters from this list.
- orange bitters
- grapefruit bitters
- rosemary bitters
- smoke bitters
- or experiment with some new combinations.
- If the smoking rosemary isn't your thing, you can either garnish the cocktail with an orange slice or curl of zest. Or use the rosemary but don't set it on fire.
- The fresher your rosemary the less likely it is to just set on fire and the more likely it is to just smoke.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 167mg | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 13.9mg | Calcium: 69mg